Vaidya Hitesh Jani
Ayurvedacharya Vaidya Hitesh Jani is Ex - Principal & Head of Department (Panchkarma) from Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar. Presently, he is holding various Government and Non Government Honorary positions and doing extensive study, research, training and awareness work related to Ayurveda in India.
His proﬁle is as follows
1.More than 3 decades of Clinical Experience
2.Traditional Ayurveda Naddi Parikshan Expert
3. Extensive knowledge on Ayurveda Panchkarma
4. Lifestyle diseases, Spine and Knees Specialist
5.Treated more than 35,000 Patients
6.Made more than 4500 Doctors during his teaching Career at University
1. Director , Animal Welfare board of India , Govt of India
2. Chairman, Panchgavya clinical Registry, Gau Seva Aayog, Govt of Gujarat
3. Advisor, Apex Committee Panchgavya Registry, Junagarh Agriculture University
4. Chairman , Gauvigyan Anusandhan evam Sodh Sansthan, Jamnagar
5. Hon. Director, Lakulish Yog University, Ahmadabad
6. Member Board of Studies, Children's University ,Gandhinagar
7. Worked as a Mentor for state Health Policy (Bhartiya Swasthya Chintan) for the Governments of Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand and Himachal Pradesh
8. State President , Ayurved Vyaaspeeth , Gujarat
9. Invited Member for Gujarat AYUSH advisory committee to promote Ayurveda wellness tourism in the state
10.Associated with Fellow of Royal Club of Physicians , London
Resource Person :
Honoured as resource person for Ayurveda awareness from more than 20 universities & Government national Institutes all over India.
Political Journey :
BJP , Gujarat State secretary since 1997 for continuous seven (7) years.
Concepts given to Society:
GauVigyan – Indian Desi Cow is essential for Health and Economy
GarbhVigyan – Best Progeny through Ayurveda
Lokayurved – Preventive and promotive Health through Ayureda for common man.
Know more details, must take wellness visit at www.lokayurved.com
Awards received :
2007: International Excellence Award for Ayurved, Singapore
2012: Swargiya Moropant Pingale Gauseva Puraskar
2017: Gauchaturmaas award given by Shankracharyaji
2018: Ayur Vikas Award for Ayurved Awareness, Lions Club
Also, He has written many books on various wellness concepts related to Ayurveda. Various Publications publishes his wellness articles regularly. He is a well renowned speaker and has many followers on Social media like YouTube, etc.
Our Expert Team
Dr. Hitesh Jani
Chief Consultant And Ayurvedic Expert
Wellness consultant; Working on Preventive Ayurveda wellness awareness among society with deep passion and devotion through Lokayurved wellness concept
Dr. Hemang C Shah
Medical Superintendent and research officer